Saturday, October 22, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 10/22


This week was not exciting as far as shopping goes. I did very little shopping!

My husband picked up some items at Walmart on Tuesday and spent $21.24.

We did some errand-running in Tomah on Saturday {we desperately needed a furnace filter!}. All told, we spent $64.61. I will put up detailed posts with pictures early next week.

I had high hopes of making it to Dollar General during the week...but I never made it there. It kept slipping my brain after subbing in middle school and high school all day! {Gee, I wonder why?}

Total spending this week: $85.85.
Total spending in October: $221.41 (out of $264 allocated).

Here's a few posts from the week that you may want to catch up on:

*The Dollar General ad is valid through Sunday 10/23.


*You can learn about how I organize my life on paper through my planner and planning binder.

*There is another rebate available; this one is for Woolite Pet Urine Eliminator.

*And you can get a 6 month subscription for All You magazine for only $6!


*I also posted a new recipe for Fiesta Chicken with Rice, which is gluten free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!