Saturday, October 1, 2011

Walmart: FREE + overage Cover Girl blush!


Here's another great deal we can expect to see at Walmart!

The 10/2 P&G coupon insert should contain a coupon for $8 off 2 Cover Girl products. Many Walmart stores carry Cover Girl blush for around $3.75 (regular price), so you should be able to get two for FREE with the coupon! Per Walmart's coupon policy, the overage should be applied to the rest of your order.

I am pretty sure that Dollar General sells some varieties of Cover Girl foundation for $6-$6.50 (regular price), so those would also be a fantastic deal with this coupon! I just bought makeup last week, but if I get this coupon, maybe I'll return it and get two bottles for less than I originally paid for one!

*Don't forget about the free Scrubbing Bubbles One Step kits, too!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy Life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!