Wednesday, November 16, 2011

140 address labels from Vistaprint: $2.95 shipped!


Vistaprint is back with their free address labels promotion again! You can get 140 labels for free - just pay the shipping!

I tested this out and shipping started at $2.95 for me. "Slow shipping" (up to 21 days) is typically much faster than what they tell you. Priority shipping (7 days) for me was only $3.50, so that's not bad if you would happen to need them quicker.

This is exactly how I always buy our address labels (every time we move...). Their labels are great quality, and the price is fantastic!

This offer is only available today and tomorrow, so head over now to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!