Welcome to the Gluten Free Menu Swap! This week's theme is a "twist on pizza." We'll be eating a delicious pepperoni pizza pie! What kinds of delicious pizza dishes will you be enjoying?
I can't believe it's the Advent season already! December is an absolutely crazy month for us. There's just no getting around it! It will be very helpful to have a menu plan in place for those exceptionally busy nights.
Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!
Here's the round-up of gluten free menus across the Internet this week:
- Wendy at Celiacs in the House is serving Pizza with Roasted Olives and several other toppings, grilled chicken thighs, and pasta with peppers, onions & meatsauce.
- Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness is serving Alta's pizza, Ginger Lemon Chicken, and more!
- Heather at Celiac Family is serving Socca Pizza and French Bread pizza this week!
- Paige at Not Missing a Thing is serving Spaghetti & Meatballs, Taco Soup, and more!
- Samantha at So Simply Good is serving a Paleo diet with Balsamic and Rosemary chicken, Beef with Broccoli, and more!
- Debbi at Debbi Does Dinner Healthy is making Chicken Cordon Bleu and Pizza with Polenta Crust!
|Gluten Free Dinner Rolls|
*I made the Butterhorns and GF dinner rolls last week for Thanksgiving. I froze the Butterhorns unbaked and will take them out a few at a time for my husband for meals. I also froze the GF rolls (baked) so I can eat those over time.
Monday: Meatballs and mashed potatoes, veggies.
Tuesday: Advent dinner at the little church.
Wednesday: Advent dinner at the big church/Leftovers.
Thursday: Cheeseburger meatloaf, veggies, rice.
Friday: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos, veggies.
Saturday: Baked Penne (with my $0.49 Philly Italian Cooking Creme), salad.
For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.
For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.
Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!
This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!
This week, I'm giving away three coupons for a free Renuzit Fresh Accents air freshener - head over to enter the giveaway!