Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekly Goals 11/21: Fruits, veggies, and dinner rolls!


Well, last week was not my best week ever - at least when it comes to accomplishing goals! I worked at school 3.5 days last week, which is great, but it meant that I couldn't accomplish everything on my weekly goals list. The good news is, the house didn't fall apart and we still ate dinner every night!

Here's what I was able to accomplish:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.) We met our goal every day again!
Personal Goals
  • Prepare Sunday School lesson.
  • Continue reading Beverly Lewis' "The Missing." (Here's the Kindle edition, which is free!) I finished that book and started another!
  • Get necessary medical information to complete health assessment for insurance. I contacted the hospital, but now need to actually go there to get the information...
  • Record all meals for national household meals survey. This two week survey program is done.
Home Management Goals
  • Begin reorganizing filing cabinet. (This is a very large project that I am taking on. I plan on working on it for quite awhile. Our entire filing system needs a serious overhaul. And I mean serious.) Unfortunately, I didn't get to this. At this rate, I'll be lucky if this gets started before the end of the year!
  • Make snacks for Sun. Fellowship: Cranberry Muffins and Gluten Free Carrot Muffins. Both of these muffins were well received on Sunday! I used this Cranberry muffin recipe and this GF Carrot Cake muffins recipe.
Business/Blog Goals

Obviously this week is a shortened week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. We'll be at my in laws' house and I'm looking forward to relaxing! But for the days that I am in my normal routine, here are the goals I hope to accomplish:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)

Personal Goals
  • Prepare Sunday School lesson and Christmas service note.
  • Continue Beverly Lewis novels: Sanctuary and The Telling.
  • Pick up medical records at hospital.

Home Management Goals
  • Make Thanksgiving items:
    • Butterhorns (I halved the recipe). I actually made these on Sunday already! I froze them unbaked and will bake them on Thursday for fresh rolls.
    • Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
    • Pumpkin bars.

Business/Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!