Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Goals 11/14: Organization and Muffins!


I did so-so with accomplishing my goals last week, although I think I have valid "excuses" for everything that was not accomplished!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of vegetables and fruit every day (we are tracking this for six weeks for an incentive with our health insurance). We met our goal every day last week! This will be on the list for the next five weeks.
Personal Goals
  • Prepare Sunday School lesson and parent note for Christmas service.
  • Continue reading Beverly Lewis' "The Missing." (Here's the Kindle edition, which is free!) I have to finish it this week, since it's due at the library on Wednesday!
  • Record meals for national household meals survey. One week left for this survey!

Home Management Goals
Business/Blog Goals

I already have three days scheduled for subbing this week, which is fantastic! I'm keeping that in mind as I make this week's goals.
Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of an incentive program with our health insurance.)
Personal Goals
Home Management Goals
  • Begin reorganizing filing cabinet. (This is a very large project that I am taking on. I plan on working on it for quite awhile. Our entire filing system needs a serious overhaul. And I mean serious.)
  • Make snacks for Sun. Fellowship: Cranberry Muffins and Gluten Free Carrot Muffins.
Business/Blog Goals
  • Continue writing both November series'.
  • Post Pizza Sloppy Joes recipe (coming on Wednesday!).
How did you do with accomplishing your goals last week? What are your goals for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!