Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shopping in La Crosse: Target {free sleepwear!}

I had a fantastic shopping trip at Target on Tuesday! This is a fantastic week to shop at Target. I will be in Madison on Thursday, so hopefully I can stop at a Target there to look for some of the items I couldn't find in La Crosse.


Clothing
2 pairs of bermuda sleep shorts, FREE (They were $2.74 each and I had two $3 off coupons!)
Cardigan sweater, $0.98 (It was $4.98 and I used a $4 off coupon!)

Other items
Halloween Oreos, $1.49 (surprise for my hubby!)
Smuckers jam, FREE (stacked $1.50/1 manufacturer coupon and $0.75/1 Target coupon)
Betty Crocker Halloween cake mix, $0.75
Pillsbury Halloween cake mix, $0.63
2 Up & Up hand soap (11.5 oz.), $0.39 each (used two $0.50/1 Target coupons)
Satin Care travel shave gel, $0.44 (used $0.55 off coupon from 10/16 P&G)
Up & Up tissues, $0.89 (used $0.50 off Target coupon - from catalina machine last time)
2 Bic pens, both FREE (used two $1 off printables)
Spent $7.50.

Here's the deals I am hoping to find later this week...
--Eco Tools scrubber for $0.04
--NYC nail polish or liner
--Philly cooking creme for $0.49
--Plus I have some more clothing coupons: (1) $4/1 women's sweater, (1) $3/1 Liz Lange apparel, (1) Merona women's top, and (4) $5/1 women's denim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!