Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Target Daily Deals: Apron $13, Tumbler $7 {free shipping!}

There's two great daily deals available on Target.com today:


You can get a Cypress Home Felicia Apron for only $13! This will ship to you for free. I think these are adorable - and that's a great price! They have six different colors in stock right now. Order early, though, because these may sell out before the day is over.


They also have an Aladdin Aqua To-Go Tumbler in the clear color for only $7. This will also ship free because it's a daily deal.

This would be something I need - I'm always taking my soda in the car with me, and I keep it in an open plastic cup...hasn't failed me yet, but I bet it will someday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!