Monday, November 21, 2011

Tiny Prints: Free birthday card {today only}


Tiny Prints is offering another free greeting card today, through their Facebook page. This time, they are giving away free birthday cards.

"Like" Tiny Prints on Facebook and then click on the link in this status update on their Facebook page to get your free card:


You may have to sort the wall to see only Tiny Prints' status updates to see the post above.

*This is only available today! As always, with Tiny Prints, they will ask for credit/debit card information for payment. This card will be completely free, so you will not be charged anything. I have done these types of promotions from Tiny Prints numerous times in the past and have never had a problem.

(I honestly think I may never have to buy another greeting card again. I am able to stay well-stocked just with these free card offers!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!