Monday, December 26, 2011

$1 off Up & Up dryer sheets {$0.36 at Target!}


Here's another great deal at Target:

Up & Up dryer sheets, $1.36 (regular price)
--$1 off Up & Up dryer sheets printable Target coupon (under "Household")
$0.36 after coupon!

Those are 35 count boxes, so about a penny per sheet after the coupon. I cut my dryer sheets in half and have never noticed a difference, so that makes it an even better deal!

*I am not sure if you will find the exact same price and box at all Target stores. I purchased 40 ct. boxes in August at the Onalaska Target and they were $1.47 regular price. Even so, that's $0.47 after the coupon, which is an excellent deal as well!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

*Don't forget - you can also get several great deals with the $1 off Up & Up cleaning products printable coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!