Thursday, December 8, 2011

Festival 12/8-12/14


Because I'm on a trip this weekend to spend time with my sister as she graduates from nursing school (yay for her!), I won't be posting the regular Festival-Mauston matchups.

You can view the regular Weekly Ad, Green Sheet, and Surprise Buys, along with the printable store coupons, on Festival's website.

Here's a few highlights from the ads:

Flavorite flour (5 lb. bag), $1.59

Nestle baking chips, $2
--$0.50/1 printable
$1.50 after coupon!

Chex cereal, $2.50
Use ad manufacturer's coupon to get one box free wyb two boxes!
Three boxes for $5 after coupon!

Hunt's ketchup (24 oz.), $0.99

Kemps whipping cream (1/2 pint), $0.99

Crunchmaster crackers, $2.50 (gluten free!)
--$1/1 printable
--$0.75/1 printable
As low as $1.50 after coupon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!