Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kohls: 20% off + free shipping {again!}


Once again, Kohl's is offering 20% off across their website, plus you can get free shipping on any order!
  • Use code SECRETSANTA for 20% off.
  • Then use code XMASFREE for the free shipping (no minimum!).


They have this towel and potholder set on sale in the Holiday Shop for only $3.60. With the 20% discount, you'll pay $2.88 and get free shipping!


They also have this Presto electric griddle on sale for $18.99. With the discount, it costs $15.19, plus free shipping! I think that's a fantastic price for this griddle - we love our Presto griddle.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures and Money Saving Mom!

2 comments:

  1. This is truly amazing!!
    I am gonna purchase this as soon as possible, am trying make most of it by sharing this with my friends !!


    Chime Free Samples

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Avinuity I'm glad you enjoyed the deal! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!