Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan 12/11: Church Council Dinner and Taco Dip...


This will be another shortened week at our house! One of these weeks, I will get back to regular cooking for dinner...but probably not until after Christmas. :)

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Sunday: My husband will fend for himself...!

Monday: Fast food - after my husband picks me up at the train station at dinnertime.

Tuesday: Advent dinner at the little church (soup).

Wednesday: Advent dinner at the big church/Leftovers.

Thursday: Church Council Dinner at our house! We're providing meat and drinks.

Friday: Spaghetti, garlic toast.

Saturday: Taco dip with tortillas, vegetables.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!