Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh my...Gluten free cream wafers!


Well, Nicole at Gluten Free on a Shoestring has done it again!

Last week, I asked her to try making gluten free cream wafers. Because she is so wonderful (and talented!), she tried them - and of course, she succeeded! She has a fantastic recipe, with step-by-step directions, up on her blog this week for Gluten Free Cream Wafers.

Cream wafers were a popular Christmas cookie in my family when I was growing up and I have really missed them since going gluten free. My grandma made the BEST cream wafers around! I am so excited to try these this year! :)

*By the way, if you are gluten free and haven't discovered Nicole's Gluten Free on a Shoestring blog, you are really missing out! Her recipes are delicious and simple to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!