Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekly Goals 12/12: Christmas preparations!


Wow. What a week it's been for me! I was out of town Thursday morning through Monday night. While I was gone, I didn't follow a schedule and I never once pulled out my planner! It was so great to be there for my sister's graduation and to see my family. While I enjoyed my weekend, I am definitely ready for routine and organization in my life again. :)

Even in the midst of the craziness, I did accomplish some of my goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)
Personal Goals
  • Pick up library books for trip.
Home Management Goals
Business/Blog Goals

The next two weeks will be extremely busy for us. With Christmas right around the corner, I have plenty that I need to accomplish:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)
Personal Goals
  • Catch up on emails after being out of town.
  • Look into ordering bridesmaid dress.
  • Finish reading "168 Hours." I read most of this book on the train on Monday and I am really enjoying it.
Home Management Goals
  • Make Christmas gift tags with Tiny Prints sample cards. This never happened last week - so we'll try again!
  • Make chocolate-covered pretzels and Christmas cookies for staff gifts.
  • Freeze carrots.
  • Finish and mail Christmas cards. (Purchase stamps?)
  • Order 2012 planner (for me) and books (for my husband) from Amazon.
Blog Goals
  • Write a post about train travel when you're gluten free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!