Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping at Walgreens


I got a few very good deals at Walgreens on Sunday! I did three transactions to maximize my savings.

Transaction 1
Schick Quattro cartridges (4 ct.), $8.99
--I used a coupon I had for a free Schick Quattro product.
Paid $0.49 out of pocket (tax).
I got $3 RR for the Quattro.

Transaction 2
2 Dozen eggs, $1.43 for both (used $0.55/2 printable)
Spinbrush, $2.99 (used $2 off printable)
--I also used my $3 RR from Transaction 1.
Paid $1.69 out of pocket.
I got a $1 RR for the Spinbrush.

Transaction 3
5 Royal gelatin, $0.20 each with ad coupon
--I used my $1 RR from Transaction 2.
Paid $0 out of pocket.
*I plan on donating the gelatin for our Christmas food boxes at church.

Total spent at Walgreens: $2.18.

That's not too bad at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!