Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping at Festival on Sunday


I went to Festival to buy mozzarella cheese on Sunday afternoon. I couldn't find any mozzarella cheese in the freezer (remember how jam-packed my freezer is?) and well, we can't have pizza tonight without mozzarella cheese, right?

So I bought the cheese, and a few other items (plus I stopped at Walgreens) and that was that.

This morning, I opened the freezer and dug around for my homemade pizza sauce. Along with the pizza sauce, I also found mozzarella cheese. Nice.

At any rate, now we have plenty of mozzarella cheese in our freezer!

Apples, $3.20 ($0.99/lb.)
2 shredded cheese, $1.50 each (8 oz. packages)
2 Fruit cups, $0.25 each (markdown bin)
Kidney beans, $0.65 (markdown bin)
Pinto beans (1 lb.), $0.93 (markdown bin)
Spent $8.28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!