Monday, January 2, 2012

Free card from Card Store.com!


We haven't seen one of these offers in awhile now, but I'm glad it's back! I basically keep my card box supplied with all these free cards. In particular, I like to keep both thank you and sympathy cards on hand since my husband is a pastor.

Card Store.com is offering a free card when you use code MCSFREE112 at checkout. You can choose any card offered by Card Store.com for this promotion!

It will be free to send the card to yourself.

*This offer is supposed to be valid through January 12, but these types of offers frequently end early, so I would order your free card now!

You should not need to enter credit card information. On the payment screen, scroll down to enter the promotion code instead!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!