Saturday, January 28, 2012

January Do-It-Yourself Experiment: Make my own Christmas present tags


My Do-It-Yourself project for January was to make Christmas present tags from the Christmas cards we received in December.


This was a fairly simple project, which was perfect because our January was absolutely crazy-busy! This project only took me about 15 minutes and was very simple. I ended up with a very nice collection of tags for next year's Christmas gifts - and they didn't cost me anything!

Next month: Homemade English Muffins for my husband.

*I shifted a few projects around on my 2012 DIY list because I had planned to make Homemade Hamburger Buns in February, but we have far too many store-bought hamburger buns in the freezer now from last weekend's retreat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!