Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shopping at Walgreens and Sears


While I was in Onalaska, I also stopped by Sears and Walgreens.

At Sears, I got my free stability ball. This offer was available a few weeks but I don't think it even lasted long enough for me to post it. I was able to get this stability ball for absolutely nothing when I signed up for Fit Studio with Sears. What a deal!
Spent $0.

I also got cheap cough drops at Walgreens - although I have no plans for us getting sick! But hey, at least now we will have them if we need them, right?!

4 Halls cough drops, $0.50 each (used two $1/2 printable coupons)
Spent $2.22.

*They did have some bonus packs for some of the Halls' varieties so that was a nice surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!