Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shopping at Target


I found a bunch of fantastic deals at Target on Monday! I love Target, but unfortunately don't shop there regularly... The closest Target is over an hour away from us (tragedy, I know!).

Up & Up toilet bowl cleaner twin pack, $2.19 (used $1 off Up & Up cleaning item printable)
2 Up & Up dryer sheets (35 ct. each), $0.36 each (used two $1 off Up & Up dryer sheets printables)
2 Market Pantry mac 'n cheese, both FREE (used two $1 off MP mac 'n cheese printables)
Market Pantry pasta and pasta sauce, $1.41 for both (used $1 off wyb both printable)
2 Powerade, $0.79 each
Christmas activity kit (make-your-own gel clings!), $0.50 (90% off Christmas clearance!!)
4 Johnson and Johnson first aid kits, $0.22 each (used two $1.50/2 J&J kits printables)
3 Play-Doh 4 packs, $1.49 each (used B2G1 free printable)
Spent $12.56.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!