Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kraft First Taste: $1.50 off Philly Indulgence printable


If you're a Kraft First Taste member, you will want to check your account today!

I had an offer in my account for a printable coupon: $1.50 off Philadephia Indulgence. This is a new product - it's a creamy chocolate dip for pretzels, fruit, etc. It comes in three varieties: white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.

You will have to check the stores near you for this product...I haven't seen any prices yet, but I'm guessing a $1.50 off coupon is pretty good!

Thanks, Coupon STL!

We haven't seen any Kraft First taste offers since last August (with Planters peanut butter), so this is nice! I was beginning to wonder... :)

*If you aren't already a member of Kraft First Taste, I'd highly recommend signing up today. In the past, I have received offers for free Philly Cooking Creme, free Jello Temptations, free Kraft shredded cheese, and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!