Monday, February 20, 2012

Shopping on Sunday


On Sunday, I ran two quick errands in Mauston. The budget is tight this month, so I'm spending as little as possible.

Walgreens

Transaction 1
I bought a Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor. I had a 15% off Walgreens coupon (as a result of the recent Express Scripts/Walgreens disagreement...), plus I had a $5 off manufacturer coupon. I paid $3.96 OOP and received a $4 Register Reward.

Transaction 2
I purchased four Dry Idea antiperspirant/deodorant. These were $2.29 on clearance AND they rang up Buy One Get One Free (part of this week's sale ad)! I used my $4 RR and paid $0.83 OOP.

Spent $4.79 total at Walgreens.

Festival
I used my rain check and {finally} got two Minute Maid Pure Squeezed orange juice for $2 each.

Spent $4.

Kwik Trip
Bananas, $1.12

Total spent: $9.91.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!