Saturday, March 10, 2012

$3 off 2 Clorox 2 and All laundry products {$0.50 each at Dollar General!}

I mentioned this coupon last night, but I checked prices at my Dollar General this morning and found this to be a fantastic deal!

There is a coupon available for $3 off when you both one Clorox 2 product and one All laundry product. You can purchase any size. You may need zip code 30303 to find this coupon.


Dollar General carries Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster for $2.50. This is a 26 oz. box of powder and the box is bright orange (pictured above). Dollar General also carries a box of 40 All dryer sheets for $1.50. Both of those are regular shelf prices!

If you buy one of each item and use the $3 off 2 coupon, you will pay only $1 for both products, or $0.50 apiece!

*One tip - I cut all of my dryer sheets in half and have never noticed a difference.

Don't forget that you can also get Shout laundry stain remover for as little as $1 per bottle at Dollar General. This must be the week of fabulous laundry deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!