Friday, March 2, 2012

Ebates: Mommy Madness - up to 12% back

Ebates

Ebates is beginning a special promotion today called "Mommy Madness." This will run through March 13. Here's the rundown of the cash back incentives for this promotion:
  • Blue Nile, 5%
  • Drugstore.com, 12%
  • HP Home, 5%
  • JCPenney, 6%
  • Land's End, 6%
  • Philosophy, 10%
  • Sephora, 8%
  • Children's Place, 5%
  • Vitacost, 8%
If you plan to do any online shopping, it's always worthwhile to check Ebates and try to get a little bonus out of your purchase! I can't believe I forgot to use Ebates last week when I purchased something from Drugstore.com (with free shipping from my free Shoprunner membership)!


*Philosophy is running a free shipping promotion today and tomorrow (March 2 and 3), which is a great savings, too.

*And you can still get your free $10 credit at Vitacost to make the deal a little sweeter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!