Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*Hot!* Free sample of Tully's Coffee K-cups {Facebook offer}


Hurry over to Facebook to request your free sample pack of Tully's Coffee K-cups! These offers never last long, so don't wait.

To get your sample, "like" Tully's Coffee and click on the "Worth Discovering" tab, or scroll down to look for their update about the samples. Once you open the "Worth Discovering" tab, a blank page will pop up. Leave that blank page alone for a few minutes and your form should pop up.

*Unfortunately, I could never get the form to appear. It just kept sending me in circles. I hope you are more successful!

I've been collecting all these free K-cups for my grandpa, who has a Keurig. He's going to love them!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!