Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reading: "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption"


This week, I finished reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption" by Christine Adamec. I actually read the first edition, which was slightly outdated (it's just what the library had available). However, I still really enjoyed this book and learned a lot about adoption.

This year, I intend to read as much as I can about adoption and the entire adoption process, as we prepare to (hopefully!) adopt sometime in the near future. The "Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption" was a very informative book that detailed the entire process. I learned quite a bit of new information as I read. Granted, I can't say that I knew much before I started reading, though!

In the month of March, I read four books: "Kisses from Katie," "Goals!," "Please Stop Laughing at Me" and this book about adoption. I have always loved to read and I am so glad that I am making reading a priority this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!