Monday, March 12, 2012

Kraft First Taste: Fresh Take & Philly Cooking Creme offers!


You will want to check your Kraft First Taste account today - you may have one or two new offers!

I checked mine and found two offers:
  1. A coupon for a free package of Kraft Fresh Take (breadcrumb and cheese combination). This will come by mail.
  2. A printable coupon for $1.50 off any Philadelphia Cooking Creme.
*Please note that Kraft Fresh Take is not gluten free. I have heard that the cheese and breadcrumb come in separate bags, so you should still be able to use the cheese, even if you are gluten free.

Not a member of Kraft First Taste?
If you aren't already a member of Kraft First Taste, I'd highly recommend signing up today. It's completely free! In the past, I have received offers for free Philly Cooking Creme, free Jello Temptations, free Kraft shredded cheese, $1.50 off Philadelphia Indulgence, and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!