Sunday, March 4, 2012

Menu Plan 3/4: Pasta, breakfast for dinner and crispy chicken


We're well into Lent now, which means I'm enjoying two nights off per week from cooking. Our menu plan for March seems so simple! We seem to be accumulating lots of leftovers, too, so I'm managing those as well as I can.

Sunday: Homemade "Hamburger Helper" pasta, rolls, veggies.

Monday: Ring of bologna, salad, potatoes.

Tuesday: Lenten dinner at the little church.

Wednesday: Lenten dinner at the big church/leftovers.

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner - pancakes & bacon.

Friday: Pork (maybe grilled?!), fried potatoes, veggies.

Saturday: Crispy Herbed Chicken (with cornmeal), roasted potatoes, salad.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!