Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shopping trip: Bent & Dent store, Kwik Trip and Festival


I ran out of regular flour this week (not sure how that happened so quickly...), so I headed down to Mauston today to pick up flour and a few other items.

Bent and Dent store
2 bags of white whole wheat flour (5 lbs. each), $2.75 each
Ocean Spray blueberry juice, $1.79 (This is so yummy!)
Schar shortbread cookies (gluten free), $1.29
Rice, $0.85
Spent $9.43.

*The Schar cookies are actually out of date, but I know they will work just fine as a cookie crust for a pudding pie or cheesecake!

Kwik Trip
2 pounds of butter, $1.99 each (on sale through April 13)
Half gallon bag of milk, $1.44
Spent $5.42.

Festival
Philadelphia Indulgence, $1 (used $1.50 off printable)
Mandarin oranges, $0.58 (markdown bin)
Spent $1.53.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!