Saturday, March 3, 2012

Super Savings Saturday 3/3


Last Friday, we picked up groceries at Burnstad's and Aldi in Tomah. You can read the details in this post.
Spent $31.55.


On Monday of this week, I made a quick trip to Mauston for just a few items. You can read about that trip in this post.
Spent $6.70.

I also picked up bananas at Kwik Trip on Thursday:
Fresh bananas, $1.10 ($0.38/lb.)
Over-ripe bananas, $0.32 ($0.25/lb.) - These went straight in the freezer to be used in banana bread/muffins.

Total spending this week: $39.67.
Total spending in February: $192.31 (out of $200 allocated).

This was a really tight month budget-wise. It was tough to manage, but I'm so glad we made it! We are pumped for any extra money we can find in the budget now since we are agressively paying off student loans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!