Monday, April 9, 2012

Kraft First Taste: Possible offers for Teddy Grahams and Jell-o


Log in to your Kraft First Taste accounts tonight - you may have two new offers available!

I checked mine and was able to take advantage of these two offers:
  • A coupon for $1.50 off two Kids Wholesome Products (any Teddy Grahams or Honey Maid product).
  • A coupon for $2 off one Jell-o Pudding Snack 6-pack (Strawberry Sundae or S'mores flavors only).
*I was able to print two of the Teddy Grahams/Honey Maid coupon, but only one of the Jell-o coupon.

If you didn't get the offers for Kraft Fresh Take and Philadelphia Indulgence about a month ago, you will want to check for those, too!

Thanks, Totally Target!


Not a member of Kraft First Taste?If you aren't already a member of Kraft First Taste, I'd highly recommend signing up today. It's completely free! In the past, I have received offers for free Philly Cooking Creme, free Jello Temptations, free Kraft shredded cheese, $1.50 off Philadelphia Indulgence, and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!