Monday, April 30, 2012

May Monthly Goals: reading, homemade hamburger buns and organizing...


As I've said before, this year, I began creating monthly goals for myself, based on my yearly goals. Then, I break those monthly goals down into weekly goals - and I chip away at those goals each day. Following this process has made a huge difference in what I am able to accomplish. In fact, I am accomplishing more than I thought possible!

Here's a look at the goals toward which I will be working in the month of May:


Personal Goals
Homemade Hamburger Buns
Image credit
Blog Goals
  • Post two recipes.
    1. Cheeseburger Meatloaf
    2. Salsa Chicken
  • Post reading updates throughout the month.
  • Post an update about my DIY project.
  • Continue with my Top 10 series. This month, we're looking at the items that I don't purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!