Look for an update toward the end of each month about how I am doing with my goals.
- Read 36 books in 2012 = three per month.
- Completely reorganize our filing cabinet. I intend to spend at least one hour per week on this (during an average week).
- Complete one Do-It-Yourself project per month.
- Exercise regularly - at least three times per week. We just bought a Nordic Track treadmill, so I will be working on creating some workout routines that work best for me.
- Create monthly goals (a new concept, but similar to my weekly goals) for my personal life.
- Continue creating weekly goals.
- Post a Do-It-Yourself project update at the end of each month.
- Post a monthly reading update at the end of each month.
- Post two new recipes per month.
- Create monthly goals for my blog.
Marriage and Family
- Continue reading through the Bible together according this two year plan (we are on year two).
- Read several books about marriage and family: The Meaning of Marriage, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families and Power of a Praying Wife.
- Continue supporting each other through a huge upcoming change in our lives.