Sunday, April 1, 2012

Menu Plan 4/1: Hamburger Gravy, Salsa chicken and more...


Holy Week is a very busy week at our house. My husband is obviously very busy at church, especially with so many additional church services. I will be busy working, baking and cooking, and getting the house ready for visitors.

Last week, my husband opted to grill on Friday, so I moved the Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes to this week!

Sunday: Grill.

Monday: Chicken and Rice with Cheese Sauce, vegetables.

Tuesday: Hamburger Gravy with mashed potatoes, vegetables.

Wednesday: Salsa chicken, roasted potatoes and vegetables.

Thursday: Seder Meal at church (we'll eat a small meal of leftovers beforehand, too).

Friday: This might be an appetizer day for us. We have two Good Friday services (one at each church), one at 5 pm and the other at 7 pm. My husband drives races between the two churches in between, so it's a crazy evening.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!