Monday, May 28, 2012

Free $2 Amazon Instant Video credit! {free movie rental}


Amazon is offering a free $2 Instant Video credit currently, when you share your favorite video on Facebook.

After you share your favorite movie, the $2 credit will be applied directly to your Amazon account. You must redeem the credit by May 29! After you redeem it, you will have 30 days to start watching the video; you can stream through your computer, Roku, gaming system, etc. Keep in mind that after you hit "play," you have 24-48 hours to watch the movie before it simply disappears (no late fees!).


*There are over 18,000 movies that are $2 or less right now, so these will be free after your credit! For Kids and Family movies, I can see Disney movies, "Cars," Thomas movies, "Princess Diaries" and lots more.

Now, I have never tried Amazon Instant video before, but I'm going to give it a go with this free credit!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!