Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekly Goals 5/28: June menu-planning and goal-setting!


I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Memorial Day with family and friends. We're off attending a barbecue with friends right now!

Here's how I did with last week's goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Make butterhorns for my husband. They're done - and he's thrilled! :)
  • Wipe down kitchen counters with disinfectant spray. Look for an update in the next few days on this project!
  • Clean out toaster and toaster oven.
  • Vacuum floors.

Blog Goals


And here is my plan for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Put together June menu plan.
  • Put together June goals.
  • Sweep and dust.

Blog Goals
  • Post about last week's cleaning and organizing project (the kitchen counters).
  • Post an update about my May goals and my 2012 yearly goals.
  • Post my June goals.
  • Post my recipe for Salsa Chicken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!