Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Goals 5/21: Kitchen cleaning, along with some reading


Whew! Last week was a whirlwind, and I'm guessing this week will be much the same. I have been subbing quite a few days since I won't have a job once school lets out for the summer. So that means I have been in "survival mode" at home.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Attend a two-day "pastors and wives" retreat with my husband.
Personal Goals
  • Exercise three times: 30 minutes on treadmill and 10 sit-ups each time.
  • Finish read my ebook. (I'm seriously hoping I can finally cross this off after this week!)
  • Finish reading "The Meaning of Marriage" by Timothy Keller. I have been slower with my reading in May.
  • VBS preparations: bulletin, newsletter, Voter's meeting notes, website.
Home Management Goals
  • Sweep and mop floors. I managed to squeeze this in on Tuesday afternoon!
Blog Goals
Amidst the busyness, here are my plans for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Make butterhorns for my husband.
  • Wipe down kitchen counters with disinfectant spray.
  • Clean out toaster and toaster oven.
  • Vacuum floors.
Blog Goals
  • Finish the Top 10 series with the top 10 miscellaneous goods and services on which I do not spend money.

1 comment:

  1. For cleaning, I suggest using Swiffer products, saves a lot of time and is good for environment if you use microfiber cloths on them. http://www.swifferreviews.com gave me the idea.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!