Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shopping at Target: freebies!


Well, here are the details about my shopping trip to Target on Monday. I was certainly not a big spender that day!

Coffeemate French vanilla, FREE (used my free product coupon)
2 Banana Boat sunscreen (1 oz. each, trial size), both FREE (used two $1 off printables)
4 Degree Men (trial size), all FREE (used two $2 off 2 printables)
Gillette trial size shave gel, $0.97
Spent $0.78.

*I was hoping to get free Coppertone travel size, too, but our store didn't have any.

*When the coupons for sunscreen were originally available, they did not have any size exclusions. They have since changed the coupon and given it size exclusions, so it's not valid on travel/trial size. The same thing applies to the Degree Men's deodorant coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!