Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reading update: Successful Adoption


Just this week, I finished reading "Successful Adoption: A Guide for Christian Families" by Natalie Nichols Gillespie.

This was a very informative book about adoption. It talked in detail about domestic adoption, international adoption, and foster care. We are leaning toward domestic adoption and I learned quite a bit about the process from this book. I also enjoyed being able to learn about other types of adoption, as we never know exactly where God will take us on this adoption journey!

I am cruising right along with my reading in 2012! On Pinterest, you can see all the books that I have read so far this year. I have been averaging three books per month, and some months I am able to read more. Being more intentional about my reading has been a wonderful thing for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!