Wednesday, June 20, 2012

$0.55 off Joy gluten free ice cream cones!


Print a coupon for $0.55 off Joy Gluten Free ice cream cones today! You should find it under "Foods" without a zip code.

Until today, I had no idea that Joy made gluten free cones. How cool! I did some research and found that you can use their store locator to find stores near you where the GF cones are sold. They make both GF cake cups and GF sugar cones!

Around me, it looks like Woodmans' stores carry them. I may have to check these out next time we're in Onalaska!

*This coupon is actually valid on any Joy ice cream cones product, but it specifically mentions their gluten free cones.

Thanks, Gluten Freely Frugal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!