Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 Reading: "Write It Down, Make It Happen"


I just finished reading "Write It Down, Make It Happen" by Henriette Klauser. This book was probably my least favorite book so far this year. It wasn't at all what I expected, which made it very hard to enjoy the book.

Klauser's premise in this book is that if you write down what you want to happen in your life, then it will happen. I'm not completely sure that I buy into that, although it was an interesting idea!

I do appreciate the concept of being intentional with your goals. I have firsthand seen what a difference that can make in my own life, as I write down my yearly, monthly and weekly goals regularly. Goal-setting has been a huge factor in increasing my productivity.

Now, I am reading "Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey" and hoping to pick up some new tips from that book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!