Sunday, June 10, 2012

Menu Plan 6/10: Chicken Nuggets, Spanish Rice, + more!


This will be a busy week with some traveling at the beginning of the week. Here's our plan for eating:

Sunday - Monday: Gone.

Tuesday: Leftovers - Cheeseburger Rice, grapes, cornbread muffins.

Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Dip and veggies.

Thursday: Homemade Spanish Rice with hamburger, veggies, rolls.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!