This recipe is a twist on my Easy Roasted Potatoes recipe. Adding a vegetable to them makes dinner even easier!
Roasted Potatoes with Carrots
- 2 medium potatoes (red or white, or a mixture of both)
- 2 carrots
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- garlic powder (or fresh garlic, if you have it)
- Cut potatoes in bite-size pieces and put in a bowl. I do not peel the potatoes.
- Peel the carrots and chop them up; add to the bowl.
- Coat the potatoes and carrots in olive oil (it doesn't take much).
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese, sea salt, parsley and garlic. There are not specific amounts - just make sure all of the potatoes are coated thoroughly. You can tailor the spices to your family's likes and dislikes!
- Bake in oven at 400 for about 30 minutes (longer if you want them crispy!). I bake mine on my Pampered Chef baking stone (which I never allow gluten to touch!).
Serves 2. If you need more, use more potatoes and more spices!
This recipe is linked at Allergy Free Wednesday.