Here is the world's simplest and quickest recipe for chicken breasts: Salsa Chicken.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- A half recipe of this homemade taco seasoning (or, you could use half a packet)
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup salsa
- sliced cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a glass baking dish. Use the smallest one you have that will hold the chicken.
- Rub the taco seasoning on the chicken, coating both sides.
- Pour the salsa on top of the chicken. With this, you can use as much or as little as you would like.
- Bake the chicken until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- During the last few minutes of baking, put the cheese on top of the chicken breasts so it can melt.
This recipe is linked at "Made from Scratch Monday" and "Allergy-Free Wednesday."