Monday, August 6, 2012

Earn $ with My Survey: Take easy surveys


Do you take surveys online for some extra spending money?

I have been taking surveys with My Survey for several years now and really enjoy it. I find that I qualify for many of their surveys, and if I don't qualify, not much of my time is wasted. I have also tested products for My Survey. Just in the past few weeks, I tested two kinds of shampoo and a deodorant product! After testing the product, the remainder is (almost always) yours to keep!

With each survey you complete, you earn points, which can be redeemed for rewards. They have many different rewards available: Pay Pal, Amazon gift certificates (my personal favorite!), gift cards to numerous other stores, merchandise, and more.

Right now, you can sign up with My Survey and start earning rewards immediately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!