Sunday, August 26, 2012

Target: Chips, soda on sale for Labor Day


With Labor Day coming up, there are a couple good deals in the ad that I want to mention at Target:

Lay's chips are $2 this week, which is a great price.

Pepsi 12 packs are listed at $2.29 in the Onalaska ad. That's a fantastic price for Pepsi!


It's also been reported that Dr. Pepper may be on sale at some stores. I don't see it in my ad, but you may want to print the coupons and check if you are headed to Target this week. (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Dr. Pepper 2L, $1
--Use $0.55 off Target printable coupon.
$0.45 after coupon!

Dr. Pepper 12 pack, $2.75
--Use $1 off Target printable coupon.
$1.75 after coupon!
*Some people may have receive a $1 off Dr. Pepper 12 pk. manufacturer coupon in the 6/24 SS, but I think this was very regional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!