Monday, September 17, 2012

My 10 Weekly Goals


Last week went rather smoothly for me, which is wonderful! Here's how I did with my goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

  • Read and review "Understanding World Religions in 15 Minutes a Day." I am almost finished with this book and plan to review it this week.
  • Work on LLMA newsletter.
  • Work on funeral notebook for church. This is mostly done and I just need a few supplies to finish putting it together.
  • Exercise (treadmill, yoga): Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I did exercise three days!

Home Management Goals

  • Continue deep-cleaning the house. Up this week: the pantry, kitchen cupboards and front closet. I cleaned out the pantry and the front closet. Both of those projects desperately needed to be done!
  • Make homemade gluten free zucchini bread. This is absolutely delicious!

Blog Goals


We'll be out of town at the end of this week (and all of next week), so here is what I am hoping to accomplish before we leave:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and enjoy our time away!

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Finish intensive cleaning: wash curtains and clean windows (inside); clean the master bathroom shower; organize living room desk.
  • Make gluten free calzones (with Chebe All-Purpose mix).
  • Make Banana Muffins (I use that recipe and make muffins instead) to share with friends (who we are staying with for two days).
  • Work on updating tax spreadsheet through August.

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!