Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan 9/17: Chicken Enchilada Dip, Pizza Meatloaf and leftovers...


Sunday: Grill.

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Dip, veggies.

Tuesday: Pizza Meatloaf, potatoes, veggies.

Wednesday: Leftovers (clean out the fridge!).

Thursday: Gone.

Friday: Gone.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. My family is the same way at breakfast, I never plan anything because they each grab what they want!

    Grisel
    www.livinglife2itsfullest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grisel,

      Right now, breakfast works well like this! I am thinking that may change once we have children (first one's due in February!). But we shall see how it pans out over time... :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!