Monday, October 15, 2012

Target: Men's Outerwear 20% off, plus get a $5 gift card!

Four pocket jacket

Men's Wool outerwear is on sale today on Target.com for 20% off, plus you get a $5 Target gift card when you buy one coat!

Several of the coats are sold out already, so I would not wait to order. Shipping is free for all of these!
  • Merona Men's Topcoat - in ebony or gazelle brown - $63.99 ($58.99 after gift card)
  • Merona Men's 4-pocket jacket - four color options - $51.99 ($46.99 after gift card)
  • Merona Men's Peacoat - four color options - $51.99 ($46.99 after gift card)

1 comment:

  1. I like to take this chance to state that I really like your post. It has been a fine source of information for me in my study. Thank you so much.Urban Styles

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!